About the activity
Celebrate St. Stephen’s Day in Budapest. Join the fun on August 20th and experience one of the most important national holidays for Hungarians, celebrated on a cruise with spectacular fireworks.
Free cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
COVID-19 precautionsSpecial health and safety measures apply.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Instant confirmation & Mobile ticketsReceive your ticket right away. Use your phone or print your voucher.
Non-guided activityLive and audio guiding is not available.
Host or greeterEnglish
Start time - Available from August 20, 20236:00 PM
- 1 welcome drink
- Excellent view of the fireworks
- 4-course dinner
- Piano Battle Show
- Drinks (available to purchase from the bar during the evening)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Enjoy a superb 4-course dinner on the River Danube
- Watch the spectacular fireworks show from a unique vantage point
- Sit back and relax while listening to our singer and the live Piano Battle Show
The 20th of August – so called St. Stephen’s Day – is one of the most important national holidays in Hungary. King St. Stephen, who was canonized on August 20, 1083 by Pope Gregory vii, was the first monarch of Hungary. This day became an annual celebration in 1771 with the help of Maria Theresa, who designated it as a national state and church holiday. Since then, Hungarians celebrate on August 20th with festivities, creative programs, and fireworks.
Despite the great view of the program from everywhere in the center of Budapest, it can be a great experience if you watch the program directly from a Danube river dinner Cruise. The ship sails from the Margaret Bridge to the Rákóczi Bridge. The dinner cruise offers a 4-course menu with an optional welcome drink, choosing it by arriving in the boat at the very beginning of the trip. The menu includes appetizers, soups, main dishes, and dessert.
Important to know: During the fireworks, river closure will be in place and as such vessels are to be docked at their designated piers. Thus docking before the fireworks will take place at 20:00. Guests are more than welcome to enjoy the sights from the front and rear of our ship and from our downtown pier. After the fireworks the activity will continue but due to the river closure the ship will not continue its route.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The dress code is formal
- Vegetarian options are available (please advise at time of booking if required)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The menu is available in other languages onboard
Deluxe Firework Cruise with 5-course dinner and Piano Show
Firework Cruise 4-course Dinner with Windowtable
Reviews & Ratings
Based on 0 reviews an average out of 10 reviewer were satisfied.
All reviews are collected and verified by GetYourGuide Deutschland GmbH. To show the current service level of this tour, we list up to the latest 500 reviews.
Satisfied: 4 - 5 stars reviews
Good: less than 8 out of 10 people rated it satisfied.
0+ booked: at least 0 customer booked this tour via GetYourGuide.
Similar Cruises & Boat Tours in Budapest (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Prices & Booking