About the activity
See another side of Budapest from the River Danube on a sightseeing cruise and enjoy a welcome drink. Admire the famous bridges, Buda Castle, Várkert Bazár, and panoramic city views.
Free cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
COVID-19 precautionsSpecial health and safety measures apply.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Masks are optional but are strongly recommended while indoors
Instant confirmation & Mobile ticketsReceive your ticket right away. Use your phone or print your voucher.
Non-guided activityLive and audio guiding is not available.
Host or greeterEnglish
- Boat cruise
- 1 glass of alcoholic or non-alcoholic welcome drink
- Additional food and drinks (available for purchase on board)
- Live guide or audio guide or commentaries or voice over
- Feel mesmerized as you see Budapest's skyline lit up on a boat tour
- Sip on a complimentary glass of welcome drink on arrival on the cruise
- Enjoy panoramic views from the open deck, and take lots of photos
- Marvel at the illuminated Vigadó Concert Hall and Várkert Bazár
- Purchase as many drinks as you desire from the bar onboard
Discover Budapest on a romantic sightseeing cruise along the River Danube. See the old buildings lit up and get the best views while sipping a complimentary glass of welcome drink (alcoholic/non-alcoholic).
Climb aboard the boat at the pier at Dock 42 port next to Budapest's Szent István Park and receive your welcome drink upon arrival.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride as you cruise along the calm Danube River.
See the stunning city of Budapest from a whole new perspective and admire the skyline. Sail down the river and marvel at passing monuments such as the National Parliament, Buda Castle, and the recently restored Várkert Bazár.
Head to the open deck for perfect views of the illuminated Vigadó Concert Hall, or look at the floodlit monuments between the Margaret Bridge and Rákóczi Bridge from the comfort of an air-conditioned deck with panoramic windows.
Feeling thirsty? No worries, treat yourself to another drink from the pub onboard or have a hot cup of coffee from the coffee house if you like.
Finally, end your cruise sailing back to the pier with long-lasting memories and great pictures.
- The boat you'll ride on is the M/S Neptun; occasionally, other boats may be used
- Seats are taken in the order of arrival. There are no assigned seats, though seating options are available
- Food and drinks may be purchased only at the boat's bar (you can not bring/consume food or drinks on board)
- The boat will start at the exact time indicated on the voucher. It is recommended to arrive at the dock 15 minutes before that. Avoid arriving only 5 minutes before departure. Prior passengers need to exit before boarding, therefore please do not block the entrance.
- Toilettes are not usable 5 minutes before returning to the dock.
Reviews & Ratings
Top 5 Similar Cruises & Boat Tours in Budapest
Top pickExcellent940+ bookedDinner
Budapest: Candlelit Dinner River Cruise with Live Music
- 2.5 hours • Available from December 11, 2023
Special offerExcellent190+ bookedSightseeing
Budapest: Premium Daytime Cruise with Tokaj Frizzante
- 1 hour • Available today
(-30% discount)$12.43 /person
Top pickExcellent8,700+ bookedSightseeing | Unlimited Drinks
Budapest: Evening Sightseeing Cruise with Unlimited Prosecco
- 75 minutes • Guiding available • Available today
Top pickExcellent2,700+ bookedSightseeing
Budapest: Daytime Sightseeing Boat Cruise
- 70 minutes • Guiding available • Available today
Top pickExcellent30+ bookedSightseeing
Budapest: Sunset Cruise with 3 Cocktails Winter Edition
- 85 minutes • Guiding available • Available today
Frequently Asked Questions
Prices & Booking