About the activity
See the sights of Budapest from the comfortable seat of a unique coach that drives along busy streets before - to the gasps of some of your fellow travelers - plunging into the lapping waters of the River Danube.
Free cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
COVID-19 precautionsSpecial health and safety measures apply.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Instant confirmation & Mobile ticketsReceive your ticket right away. Use your phone or print your voucher.
Audio guideDanish, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
Live guidingEnglish, German
Start times - Still available today11:30 AM, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM
Duration55 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Floating bus tour
- English and German live guide
- See the major sights of Budapest from the comfort of an air-conditioned coach
- Shriek as the coach takes a plunge into the waters of the River Danube
- Explore the imperial city as you bob along the river
- Be part of a unique tour, the first of its kind in Europe
Explore Budapest by land and water without the need to change vehicles on this floating bus tour. See the best sights of the city from a comfortable bus seat, first along its busy streets, and then from the water of the Danube.
Roar with joy as your bus takes a dive in the Danube, the iconic river of Budapest. Admire the views of the elegant city while being gently rocked on the rippling waves.
After the watery adventure, get ready to soak in the sights from the deck of a luxury coach. Climb back onto the river shore and find yourself once again in the hustle and bustle of the busy metropolis.
Instead of choosing between touring the Hungarian capital on 4 wheels or marveling at the imperial buildings from the deck of a pleasure boat, enjoy the best of both worlds.
- Tours depart 4 times a day from April through October and 3 times a day from November through March
- There is no toilet on the boat. However, there are restaurants around where you can go to use the toilets
Reviews & Ratings
Similar Cruises & Boat Tours in Budapest (3)
Great valueExcellent120+ bookedDaytime CruiseNight Cruise
Budapest: Day or Evening Cruise with Tokaj Premium Frizzante
- 1 hour • Still available today
Great valueExcellent2,500+ bookedDaytime Cruise
Budapest: Daytime Sightseeing Boat Cruise
- 70 minutes • Guiding available • Still available today
Special offerExcellent390+ bookedNight CruiseDaytime Cruise
Budapest: Historic Cruise with Audio Guide and Welcome Drink
- 1 hour • Guiding available • Still available today
(-25% discount)$13.09 /person
Frequently Asked Questions
Prices & Booking
Student (with ID)15-27 years