About the activity
Enjoy a panoramic sightseeing tour of Budapest on a Danube River cruise, taking in the landmarks and monuments on both shores. Hear about the attractions you pass from a multilingual audio guide and sip your favorite beverage along the way.
Free cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
COVID-19 precautionsSpecial health and safety measures apply.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Instant confirmation & Mobile ticketsReceive your ticket right away. Use your phone or print your voucher.
Audio guideArabic, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Turkish
Start times - Available today3:30 PM, 4:15 PM, 5:00 PM +3 more
- Cruise from central Budapest
- Free WiFi on board
- Glass of wine, beer, sparkling wine, soft drink, or mineral water
- Glass of Duna Bella lemonade
- Audio guide
- See the top sights of Budapest on a daytime cruise
- Learn about the highlights from a multilingual audio guide
- Enjoy a drink of your choice
- Make use of the free Wi-Fi on board
Enjoy this daytime sightseeing cruise on the legendary blue Danube and sail between the Buda and Pest sides of magical Budapest.
Board the boat directly at the pier in central Budapest, and sip a drink of your choice. You can choose a glass of champagne, wine, beer, a soft drink, or mineral water along with a complimentary special Duna Bella lemonade.
During the cruise, you’ll see the majestic Chain Bridge and Elisabeth Bridge, admire the massive Budapest Parliament Building, see the Buda Castle on the hill, and circle Margaret Island. You’ll learn about the main sights from the 30-language audio guide.
In the summer, you can make an optional stop at the cool and green Margaret Island, if you like. You’ll receive a free map of the small island with recommended walking tours and information about sights to see.
Afterward, you’ll board the boat for the return trip to central Budapest.
- Due to current travel and health issues, Legenda City Cruises will operate on a reduced schedule and without the Margaret Island stop from March 16. The maximum capacity per departure is also reduced to 80 passengers to allow enough room for everyone onboard to be seated separately. Those who booked for any of our cancelled cruises will be notified and can either modify their reservation or will be refunded on request. We appreciate your understanding.
Reviews & Ratings
Based on 478 reviews an average 9.4 out of 10 reviewer were satisfied.
All reviews are collected and verified by GetYourGuide Deutschland GmbH. To show the current service level of this tour, we list up to the latest 500 reviews.
Satisfied: 4 - 5 stars reviews
Excellent: at least 9 out of 10 people rated it satisfied.
2,000+ booked: at least 2,000 customer booked this tour via GetYourGuide.
Similar Cruises & Boat Tours in Budapest (2)
Daytime CruisesPopularRecently viewed
Budapest: Floating Bus Tour by Land and Water
From$27.85 /person1,000+ booked
The most unique bus tour in Budapest
Guiding available including English
55 minutes - 1.5 hours - Available tomorrow
Daytime CruisesRecently viewed
Budapest: Day or Evening Cruise with Tokaj Premium Frizzante
From$17.68 /person30+ booked
1 hour - Available today
Frequently Asked Questions
Prices & Booking