About the activity
Make the most of your Budapest experience by combining a cruise with live music entertainment and a Hungarian dinner on the Danube River. Try all the 'must haves' aboard the unique Gróf Széchényi ship
Free cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Instant confirmation & Mobile ticketsReceive your ticket right away. Use your phone or print your voucher.
Non-guided activityLive and audio guiding is not available.
Host or greeterEnglish
Start time - Still available today7:00 PM
- Danube cruise aboard the Gróf Széchényi
- Traditional Hungarian menu (self-service, buffet style)
- 1 welcome drink (sparkling wine or a soft drink)
- Live Hungarian folk music entertainment (with dinner option)
- 1 glass of beer, wine, mineral water, or a soft drink (with dinner option)
- 1 soft drink and 1 warm drink (with brunch option)
- Relax on a boat cruise along the Danube
- Take in the views of the illuminated Budapest from the river
- Enjoy a buffet dinner of traditional Hungarian delicacies
- Listen to live music and be serenaded by the Rajkó Folk Orchestra at your table
Take a cruise on the majestic Danube River and explore Budapest from a different perspective. Enjoy a traditional Hungarian dinner, and live folk music as you take in the city's sights and lights.
Depart from the city center, board the Gróf (Count) Széchényi, the biggest vintage ship currently on the Danube. Marvel at its elegant wooden interior and designer carpets, the perfect setting for your travel photos. Make life-long memories as you sail along the river, taking in the sights.
Admire the Parliament, Chain Bridge, and Buda Castle and Citadel from the water. Relax and enjoy Hungarian specialties. Listen to live music performed by 4 members of the award-winning Rajkó Folk Orchestra. Listen to local and international favorites, and make sure to make a request for your party.
The buffet dinner includes all the Hungarian must haves: Alföld style Goulash soupTraditional beef paprikash with homemade dumplingsHungarian strudel variations (dessert)
Drinks: One welcome drinkOne glass of beer, wine, mineral water, or a soft drink
- From the 1st of September, the cruise will start at 7:30 PM. Boarding is allowed as early as 6:30 PM, and the buffet dinner will be open at 7:00 PM.
Reviews & Ratings
Similar Cruises & Boat Tours in Budapest (3)
Great valueExcellent840+ bookedDinner Cruise
Budapest: Candlelit Dinner River Cruise with Live Music
- 2.5 hours • Available from October 2, 2023
PopularGood1,500+ bookedDinner Cruise
Budapest: Dinner Cruise with Live Music and Folk Dance Show
- 2-3 hours • Available tomorrow
PopularGood490+ bookedDinner Cruise
Budapest: Sightseeing Cruise with Pizza and Unlimited Beer
- 85 minutes • Still available today
Frequently Asked Questions
Prices & Booking
Student (with ID)12-99 years