About the activity
Marvel at the illuminated beauty of Budapest and enjoy a lovely candle-lit dinner accompanied by relaxing live music. Experience a magical evening on the Danube River aboard an elegant cruise.
Free cancellationCancel up to 6 hours in advance for a full refund.
COVID-19 precautionsSpecial health and safety measures apply.
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Instant confirmation & Mobile ticketsReceive your ticket right away. Use your phone or print your voucher.
Non-guided activityLive and audio guiding is not available.
Host or greeterEnglish
Start time - Available tomorrow8:30 PM
- 4-course catered dinner
- Welcome drink (choice of Champagne, wine, beer, soft drink, or mineral water)
- Live music
- Catering staff
- Additional drinks (available to purchase onboard)
- Guided commentary
- Cruise along the Danube River as you enjoy a lovely candle-lit dinner
- Enjoy a complimentary welcome drink and a catered 4-course dinner
- Get fantastic views of the Hungarian Parliament building at night
- Glide under illuminated bridges and sail past the Buda Castle and Margaret Island
- Travel in style on one of the most elegant and modern cruises in Budapest
Spend a magical evening as you feast on a catered candle-lit dinner aboard one of the most elegant and modern cruises in Budapest. Listen to live music, enjoy a festive welcome drink, and admire the city’s sparkling historical sites along the Danube River.
Once you board the boat, be led to your table to receive your complimentary welcome drink. Then, sit back and relax as you enjoy your catered 4-course dinner while listening to live music performed by local Hungarian artists.
As you dine, benefit from retractable windows that ensure the best possible photo opportunities of the iconic Hungarian Parliament, which shines like a topaz jewel at night.
Continue along the waters and marvel at the nighttime views of the enchanting Buda Castle, the grand Statue of Liberty, and the impressive Citadella on top of Gellért Hill.
Sail past other famous landmarks along the river like Margaret Island, the Palace of Arts (MUPA), the National Theatre, and the Vigado Concert Hall.
Glide under the illuminated Chain, Margit, and Erzsébet Bridges and watch as the Pest promenade comes to life with the sounds of street musicians and people dining on the patio-lined restaurants.
- During the dinner, you will be presented with a menu and can make your choice for each course out of several options available
Reviews & Ratings
Based on 499 reviews an average 9.7 out of 10 reviewer were satisfied.
All reviews are collected and verified by GetYourGuide Deutschland GmbH. To show the current service level of this tour, we list up to the latest 500 reviews.
Satisfied: 4 - 5 stars reviews
Excellent: at least 9 out of 10 people rated it satisfied.
640+ booked: at least 640 customer booked this tour via GetYourGuide.
Similar Cruises & Boat Tours in Budapest (3)
Dinner CruisesPopularRecently viewed
Budapest: Danube Cruise with Hungarian Dinner and Live Music
From$59.39 /person660+ booked
2 hours - Available today
Dinner CruisesRecently viewed
Budapest: Dinner Cruise with Live Music and Folk Dance Show
From$77.75 /person1,400+ booked
2-3 hours - Available today
Dinner CruisesRecently viewed
Budapest: 3-Course Dinner Cruise and Piano Battle Show
From$61.55 /person220+ booked
Skip the line
80 minutes - 3 hours - Available tomorrow
Frequently Asked Questions
Prices & Booking