About the activity
Marvel at the illuminated beauty of Budapest and enjoy a lovely candle-lit dinner accompanied by relaxing live music. Experience a magical evening on the Danube River aboard an elegant cruise.
Free cancellationCancel up to 6 hours in advance for a full refund.
COVID-19 precautionsSpecial health and safety measures apply.
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Instant confirmation & Mobile ticketsReceive your ticket right away. Use your phone or print your voucher.
Non-guided activityLive and audio guiding is not available.
Host or greeterEnglish
- 4-course catered dinner
- Welcome drink (choice of Champagne, wine, beer, soft drink, or mineral water)
- Live music
- Catering staff
- Additional drinks (available to purchase onboard)
- Guided commentary
- Cruise along the Danube River as you enjoy a lovely candle-lit dinner
- Enjoy a complimentary welcome drink and a catered 4-course dinner
- Get fantastic views of the Hungarian Parliament building at night
- Glide under illuminated bridges and sail past the Buda Castle and Margaret Island
- Travel in style on one of the most elegant and modern cruises in Budapest
Spend a magical evening as you feast on a catered candle-lit dinner aboard one of the most elegant and modern cruises in Budapest. Listen to live music, enjoy a festive welcome drink, and admire the city’s sparkling historical sites along the Danube River.
Once you board the boat, be led to your table to receive your complimentary welcome drink. Then, sit back and relax as you enjoy your catered 4-course dinner while listening to live music performed by local Hungarian artists.
As you dine, benefit from retractable windows that ensure the best possible photo opportunities of the iconic Hungarian Parliament, which shines like a topaz jewel at night.
Continue along the waters and marvel at the nighttime views of the enchanting Buda Castle, the grand Statue of Liberty, and the impressive Citadella on top of Gellért Hill.
Sail past other famous landmarks along the river like Margaret Island, the Palace of Arts (MUPA), the National Theatre, and the Vigado Concert Hall.
Glide under the illuminated Chain, Margit, and Erzsébet Bridges and watch as the Pest promenade comes to life with the sounds of street musicians and people dining on the patio-lined restaurants.
- During the dinner, you will be presented with a menu and can make your choice for each course out of several options available
Reviews & Ratings
Top 5 Similar Cruises & Boat Tours in Budapest
Special offerExcellent190+ bookedSightseeing
Budapest: Premium Daytime Cruise with Tokaj Frizzante
- 1 hour • Available today
(-30% discount)$12.43 /person
Top pickExcellent8,700+ bookedSightseeing | Unlimited Drinks
Budapest: Evening Sightseeing Cruise with Unlimited Prosecco
- 75 minutes • Guiding available • Available today
Top pickExcellent30+ bookedSightseeing
Budapest: Sunset Cruise with 3 Cocktails Winter Edition
- 85 minutes • Guiding available • Available today
Top pickExcellent350+ bookedSightseeing
Budapest: Premium Evening Cruise with Tokaj Frizzante
- 1 hour • Available today
Budapest: City Highlights Cruise with Welcome Drink
- 1 hour • Available tomorrow
Frequently Asked Questions
Prices & Booking